The Anywhere Dog Program
This is the most complete program you’ll find anywhere. We get dogs so they can live life with us. This program can make that dream a reality. In addition to laying the foundation and doing the repetitions to give you a good pup, this program tests your pups skills in the real world. Tell us where you would like your dog to go with you, and we will train them in that environment. You will definitely have the best behaved dog on your block!
Our Most Inclusive Program! If You want To Take Your Dog Anywhere, This Is For You!
The first week your pup learns everything in the house dog program:
- Manners: No Jumping, No leash pulling, Respecting thresholds, How to behave in the kennel, Ignoring distractions.
- Basic Commands: Sit, Down, Place, Heel, Recall.
- Loose Leash Walking - No pulling on walks and increased focus.
- Proper greeting of dogs and people.
THE SECOND WEEK YOUR PUP LEARNS EVERYTHING IN THE COMPANION DOG PROGRAM
- Impulse control: Ignoring its environment, while under distractions.
- Basic Commands Sit, Down, Place, Recall, with elevated distractions for duration.
- Outings: We will take your pup on outings to proof skills, in real life scenarios
- Off Leash Freedom: With a little work at home, you’ll have a pup that you can enjoy Off Leash
THE THIRD WEEK IS WHERE IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!
- Basic commands are no longer basic! Sit, Down, Place, recall from a distance, around intense real world distractions.
- Out On The Town! The third week is proofing your pup all over Memphis! Bass Pro, Crosstown, Shelby Farms, Restaurants, Etc!
- Reliable Off Leash Control: With some practice, you’ll be able to enjoy your pup off leash on hikes and walks.
- Proper Social Skills: You’ll be able to take your pup to patio restaurants and crowded social gatherings.
AFTER THREE WEEKS WITH US, YOUR PUP WILL KNOW ITS STUFF! WE DO THE HARD WORK, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
Training is guaranteed for the life of the dog. We offer free unlimited follow up sessions for dogs that complete any of our adult drop off and board and train programs.