The House Dog Program
This program is perfect for dogs that do not have serious behavior or aggression issues, which would require longer stays. We start off immediately by stopping unwanted behaviors. Next, we will focus on the time-consuming repetitions that are required in the initial foundation work most dog owners do not have the time to do.
What Your Dog Will Learn In The House Program
- No Jumping or Biting - Learning how to be calm around people and dogs.
- Kennel Manners - No whining or barking in the kennel, entering on command
- Loose Leash Walking - No pulling on walks and increased focus.
- Sit and Down: Performs consistently around distractions.
- Place: Staying in a defined area until released
- Recall: Coming when called, under minimal distractions
- Threshold Manners: No rushing out of doors or the kennel
- Impulse Control: Ignoring outside distractions
- Proper Greeting of People and Dogs
- Intro to Off Leash Freedom
- Stopping Unwanted Behaviors: Counter surfing, Jumping, Barking, Eating things, etc.
- All tools are included with this program (E-Collar)
Training is guaranteed for the life of the dog. We offer free unlimited follow up sessions for dogs that complete any of our adult drop off and board and train programs.